- 1 Gang RJ45 data wall terminal
- Removable cover
- Made from high impact resistant materials
- Fits all Australian standard wall brackets
- Complete with removable cover; backing plate; data port and screws
- Australian Standards Approved
|Connection Type||RJ45 / 8P8C for Cat5 / Cat5e / Cat6|
|Dimensions||118mm (L) x 74mm (W) x 13mm (D)|
|Maximum Current Rating||1 Amp|
|Rated Voltage||1 Volt|
|Panel Material||High Quality PC|
|Inside Material||High Quality Brass and PC|
|Panel||Changeable with Clipsal 2000 Series|
|Condition||Brand new in packaging|
|Package Contents||Removable Cover; Backing Plate; Data Port and Screws|
|Fits||All Australian Standard wall brackets|
|Application||Residential; Commercial; Educational / General Purpose|
- The 1 gang RJ45 data wall sockets have a high gloss white finish that are manufactured from impact resistant materials.
- As part of the AS Series, the 1 gang RJ45 data wall sockets have been designed with clip on polished frames that allow them to be effortlessly removed. This feature allows the frames to be removed to make redecorating such as painting and wall papering stress free and allows for a more professional finish by eliminating the opportunity for paint or other decorative materials to adhere to the sides of your wall switches power points and wall sockets once removed and protected.
- The 1 Gang RJ45 data wall socket can be positioned in the horizontal or vertical plane.
- Usage: Ideal to hide untidy cables by running them through walls and terminating at these RJ45 data wall sockets for easy connectivity.