- The AS Series of wall switches have a high gloss finish that are manufactured from impact resistant materials.
- The AS Series have been designed with clip on polished frames that allow them to be effortlessly removed. This feature allows the frames to be removed to make redecorating such as painting and wall papering stress free and allows for a more professional finish by eliminating the opportunity for paint or other decorative materials to adhere to the sides of your wall switches once removed and protected.
- The AS Series Wall Switches can easily be configured to be used in a horizontal or vertical position by simply removing the switch mechanism from the rear of the switch plate body, aligning the switch mechanism in the orientation of your preference and press to click into position.
- In most cases the AS Series will be supplied with the switch mechanism in a horizontal orientation.
- Dimensions: 118mm L x 74mm W x 13mm D
- Panel Material: High quality PC
- Inside material: High quality brass and PC
- Panel: Changeable with Clipsal 2000 Series
- Australian Standards Approved: SAA APPROVED
- Standards: AS/NZS 3133:2008 Inc A1
- Approval Mark: SAA121203EA or RCM